MULTIMEDIA & GRAPHIC
Senior Multimedia Designer with 6+ years of experience in the domain. I am a person who has high passion in design technologies, art, and music and known for my outstanding customer relations and ability to work in teams and under pressure.
MY KNOWLEDGE LEVEL IN SOFTWARES
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe After Effects
Final Cut Pro
MY LATEST WORK. SEE MORE >
OCT 2019 - PRESENT
McKinsey & Company
Senior Media Designer
JUN 2017 - SEPT 2019
Senior Multimedia Designer
• Lead all aspects of multimedia, digital, & environmental branding projects.
• Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact from conceptualization & design of solutions from concept to completion.
• Produce new creative ideas and concepts using innovation to redefine a design brief.
• Produce a range of design functions including infographics, layout work, digital artworks.
• Create artworks and visual elements for campaigns, social media, video content, landing pages, banners.
• Explore different modes of multimedia conversion applications, provide support by suggesting appropriate solutions in given situation.
SEP 2014 - MAY 2017
• Design and produce appropriate illustrations, figures, and diagrams.
• Creative thinking with the ability to effectively take initiatives.
• Producing, demonstrating and receiving feedback about ideas.
• Work with the creative & marketing team to design & produce quality content.
APR 2013 - AUG 2014
Crystal Ball Media
Senior Graphic Designer
• Handling briefs coming from the creative director.
• Preparing preliminary sketches or layouts by hand or computer.
• Selecting visual elements of the design including color, photography and font style.
• Consulting with copywriters on the text that will accompany a design.
• Finalizing approved artwork and preparing it for production.
OCT 2012 - APR 2013
Abdul Samad Al Qurashi
Graphic Designer / Finalizer
• Working for Abdul Samad Al Qurashi’s in-house advertising agency.
• Work through all the details and continuously modify and change based on the users and the needs of the company.
• Monitor the difference your design makes over a period of time.
DEC 2011 - OCT 2012
Arab Scientific Publishers
• Transferring all the old publishing house’s book into e-pubs.
• Dealing with the new digital book.
• Editing the book’s text and pictures.
FEB 2012 - MAY 2012
• Maintaining the article once it is
• Upload new articles daily; editing text and picture sizes in an interesting and appealing.
• Sourcing images and artwork.